dysonrules - Commander of Food

dysonrules - Commander of Food
Chocolate is life.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Arachnophobia Death Match 2010

The war has begun in earnest. Another scout was found, but he was clever, lurking in the corner of the bathroom ceiling where I could not reach him without benefit of a broom, and I resisted because I have learned my lesson regarding brooms. (They hide in the bristles and then leap out and scurry at you, or run away and hide under a big piece of furniture.) I bided my time. A few days later I caught one near the front door, trying to steal into my shoe, which I subsequently used to squash him. *nods*

A fourth was found in the bathroom sink this morning, so he went to his watery grave with the first one.

Evil Hellish Arachnid Army: 0
Dyson: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment