dysonrules - Commander of Food

dysonrules - Commander of Food
Chocolate is life.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Arachnophobia Death Match 2010

The evil spider army has its first win. A few nights ago, a large specimen was found lurking in the corner of my bathroom near the ceiling. I know from past experience that trying to take them out when they are ABOVE you is a very bad idea. Brooms do NOT work. The evil bastards have perfected the method of clinging to the bristles and riding the broom safely to the ground where all the hysterical whacking in the world will not hurt them, but only allow them to scuttle beneath a large piece of furniture where you will never find them.

Therefore, I only glared at the beast, who glared back. I went to bed, hoping it would end up in one of the porcelain traps (tub or sink) during the night. No such luck. The horrible thing was gone in the morning, lurking somewhere in my house, no doubt, waiting to leap out at me. I've taken the precaution of removing items from my bed that might dangle and give them a clawhold to climb up and crawl upon me in the night. *shudders*

Evil Hellish Arachnid Army: 1
Dyson: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment